Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have an Allergens Chart?
Is your chicken Halal?
Do you have gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian items on your menu?
Do you offer catering services?
What are your stores opening hours?
Can I pre-order El Jannah in advance?
Does El Jannah deliver?
Why can’t I get delivery in my area?
Do you take bookings for your restaurants?
Can we BYO alcohol to your restaurants?
Do you have any Franchising opportunities?
Are your stores COVID safe?
How are we keeping our employees and customers safe?
- Providing sanitiser stations at store entries.
- Keeping a record of who comes into our restaurants, with QR codes to check-in, visible on every table and at each counter.
- Making sure our workplace is regularly disinfected by cleaning high touch areas and surfaces like door handles, tables, bench tops, toilets and other furniture in our stores.
- Ensuring physical distancing by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres between customers and workers, where possible.
- Having a glass screen at the front counter, which ensures that there is a safe distance between our staff and customers, specifically when taking orders.
- Providing signs and posters around the workplace to remind workers and customers of the risks of Covid-19 and the measure necessary to stop its spread.